So our computer crashed and we lost darn near everything, but I DID come across these diamonds in the rough!!! The first one is Cooper not wanting to get his picture taken. (He hated it at the time.) Unbeknownst to him we were making a video. . .
He sure is a fast runner though, huh?
Next up is Hudson laughing hysterically. If this doesn't crack you up I don't know what will!! Enjoy!
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Nothing better than to hear a childs laugh~ Wishing you all the best, we are just on the other side of town maybe this year we can get together for dinner one night up the canyon when it gets warmer.
ReplyDeleteAndrea
You are FAST!!!!! I was just getting on to do our version of the Aquarium. I love your videos they were hysterical. The Aquarium was WAY fun, thank you for coming with us. Let's plan a trip to the zoo for the Spring/summer sometime! Hopefully we'll see you soon.
ReplyDeleteI am obsessed with your babies.
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love the blog guys!! Adorable babies.....ohhhh, I miss them, and you!! PS: love the song "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" by Israel. I will be looking forward to future posts with my gorgeous grandsons!!
ReplyDelete