Friday, February 12, 2010

here comes trouble!!

So now that our sweet Hudson has become mobile he has started to get into things that he shouldn't.....


like finding pens and drawing on his face......but look at him charming his way out of it



Or finding Coopers yogurt and smearing it all over him, Cooper's shoes, his walker and the kitchen floor...


But he is so sweet that you just laugh! I love this boy!

3 comments:

  1. Jenni!! So good to here from you! Your boys are absolutly adorable! I am living in Vegas now but I should be in Utah a lot during the summer. We need to get together next time Im up there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hudson is SO cute and sweet! I love his cute charming smile. Your two boys can charm their way out of any trouble. YOU are in trouble when they get older and become wise to that fact.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenni!!!!!! I was so excited to see that you found me!!! How are you? Your boys are just adorable. Aren't kids so fun! So whats new? Are you still in payson? Lets do lunch for sure! Cant wait! Jessica

    ReplyDelete