Yeah, I know what you are thinking Hailey...we could have been in beautiful Phoenix soaking up the the sun and hunting eggs poolside. What were we thinking?Actually it was a great day. The boys had fun hunting eggs inside because the Easter Bunny is one smart lady(Yes...Cooper informed us the Easter Bunny is in fact a girl. Who knew?)
Coloring eggs the night before
Hudson finding eggs and the candy dish:)
Cooper finding the good stuff
Happy Easter to all and to all a good night!!



Gotta love spring in Utah county, I always get the "Plant early itch" and then everything freezes just before mother's day, so far this year I am able to restrain myself.
ReplyDeleteKeep in touch
Andrea
Penick Family!! Oh how we miss hanging out with you guys. Trust me...Japan will not be the same without our Penick Family there with us. Oh, the yellow eyes...make me laugh. Do you remember Frodo Feet?! YUCK!!!! Hey, if we/when we see her in Japan, we will tell her how much you guys miss her. I will get her ph. # for you so you guys can catch up on the last few years ok? Thank me later.
ReplyDeleteSo I hope this comment comes through. I left a really long one before and it erased it. I was so frustrated after the second try I gave up. I'm back again! Hope this posts!!
Oh, and I will mail you some Ichigo daifuku...hehe :0)
It looks like Christmas came twice at your house! The Easter Bunny hooked you up good!
ReplyDelete