Monday, May 24, 2010

TIMBER!!


So a few weeks ago Ben decided he was going to prune our ginormous tree. He had Wes his buddy from work and Wes' Bro-in-law Vinny come over and help him. Because really this job should have been done by a professional tree trimmer I was a little nervous. They got several large branches down with the help of a chainsaw and a huge ladder from the fire station. They were on a roll so they decided to go for a branch that was literally the size of a large tree in and of itself. They had to angle the cut just right so it wouldn't smash into our house that has been standing since 1870....Lucky for us it just knicked the rain gutter.I about had a panic attack watching this and after I asked Wes if he would have done this at his own house. He said H!@* no.......It really was intense

"



1 comment:

  1. Oh, Jenni, I could only imagine the anxiousness you were feeling during this whole thing. Ben is very ambitious and obviously very good at talking people into helping him with his ambitions.

    ReplyDelete