Camping at Maple Lake
Ben and Hudson
Fishing
Grant and Hudson
Coop
Addie and Hudson
Boating at Deer Creek
Grandma Best, Cooper and Grandpa Best rockin the tube
Jenni and Huds
Addie and Coop
Ben and Huds
Even though fall is my favorite season it is always sad to see summer come to an end. On that note, we also had a huge 40 foot pine tree fall on our house
Thankyou tree for falling on our house. We love you. And when I say thankyou I really mean Damn you and when I say I love you I really mean I hate you.
Hope your summer was a s fun as ours!(minus the tree of course)



I'm jealous of your fun summer! I love your cute pictures. I'm glad the tree didn't cause major damage to your house. Still crappy you had to deal with having to cut it down and everything.
ReplyDeleteUm, I was going to go off on how good it was to see you guys and how we can't wait to see you all again sometime...but then I read that last paragraph of yours and I DIED laughing. Flip, that's hilarious. And when I say hilarious, I really mean depressing. I'm so sorry to hear about that stupid tree falling on your house, but the way you worded is making it so I can't even stop laughing :0).
ReplyDeleteBut, as a side note, it really was so great to see you guys. Thank you for taking the time to come to P-town and visit with us. Sorry it was so short, and I'm even more sorry about the mean girls that hated our kids for some reason...
p.s. Garrett and Brittany! You have a blog! Can we get invited?? Love, Carrol
ReplyDeletesethcarrol@yahoo.com
p.s. you know you owe us an invite, and your first child...by the way, it's pay up time. Please fedex him to us. Thanks. hehehe....
The tree on the house gave you a great reason to have a sleepover at Grandma's house! Sorry about the leeky air matress.GOOD TIMES!
ReplyDelete